*Sleep does happen. I may be a lacrosse goalie at heart, but I’m not THAT crazy.
- More Design,
- Code Reviews,
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu,
As one of my comp sci professors once said, I’m a man of "...many hats..." and enjoy taking projects from initial concept through to final deliverable. To me, design has one of the most exciting traits; design is never complete and there is always something to iterate on or take in another direction. There's more than one way to approach a problem or acheive a solution and I think that’s the coolest thing.
Being able to measure emotional response is also something that draws me to my work. The ability to not only empathize with users, but also the constant learning and analytics that comes from it is one of the more exciting parts of the design process. There is always something new to learn or new techniques to employ for larger scale projects all the way down to simple feature updates. The user is at the core of what I do and doing right by them is my goal.
However, when I'm not attached to my keyboard (which isn't often enough), you can find me coaching on the lacrosse field at the University of Bridgeport or on the mats with the Carlson Gracie BJJ Team in Stamford, CT.
- I'm a South Park fanatic...and that's putting it lightly.
- I cook food on Instagram with the hashtag #chefboyarfreed.
- If I tried, I could probably quote the movie "Cool Runnings" line for line.
- I can functionally communicate through memes, when necessary.
- In 3rd grade, my uncontrollable laughter landed me in detention, twice.